Subscription to the Halkin Service
Halkin Services Limited was formed in November 2002 to cater for the clients of Naydale Services, the excellent advisory service formerly provided by Teddy Butler-Henderson. The objectives and activities of Halkin Services are set out below:
- To provide an open-minded, stimulating and independent commentary on fundamental and technical developments in global financial markets, financial economics and alternative investments.
- To circulate, with permission, the insights of respected contrarian writers, market experts and other reputable individuals on a much broader subject spectrum, including geopolitics and climate.
- To facilitate discussion and debate of key financial issues through lunches and dinners.
Sharing the best contrarian newsletters
Distribution of some of the best contrarian newsletters (with authors’ permission) including:
- Bob Hoye
- Browning Newsletter
- T3 Robin Griffiths and Ron William
- The Credit Strategist by Michael Lewitt
- John Mauldin’s Thoughts from the frontline and Outside the Box
- Helmsman Monthly Commentary
- John Thorn on India
- Economic Perspectives - Mini Market Focus (monthly)
- Economic Perspectives - Global Inflation Heat Maps (monthly)
- From time to time Simon Hunt on China
Provision of information in response to specific client requests, where feasible. These can be submitted by e-mail or telephone.